- Course 5th year Primary Education.
- This Unit is focus on body scheme which topic is very important at first course.
2. The Learning outcomes expected are:
- To know and distinguish their left and right side of their own bodies.
- To develop dominant laterlity awareness.
- To know basic prepositions of place (next to, behind, in front of, opposite, under, on, in, forward, backward)
3. One final task:
- Students lead a warm up like in pair. Warm up exercies
- Warm up: Mobility exercises
- Parts of the body review: Song
- Games I. Dynamic body parts mobilization:“stork tag games'”
- Game II. Prepositions of place: "Where is my ball"
- Game III. “Where is the stone”
- Cool down: Health
- Worksheet: review
- ITC activity about parts of the body